Name: Divya Arivazhagan
Address: Gartnerveien 17B, 1356 Bekkestua.
E-post: [email protected]
Tlf.no: mobil: + 47 96759413
D.O.B: 29. july 1984
Good Verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people under different circumstances, willingness to learn, team facilitator, hard worker. Have created many websites for friends and family out of my interest and their request. Visited many orphanages for educating the needy kids.
2007 – December 2007 Kamalalayam
Charitable Trust, India.
Volunteer For Education
Have been an enthusiastic volunteer for educating the kids with knowledge and teaching many craftive stuff.
December 2006 – April 2007 3i Infotech (ICICI Group Of Companies), India.
Along with the Internal Audit Team, I was given the responsibility to create a completely new module using the implementation of PREMIA.
Completed and Ongoing Certifications:
1) Google Analytics: How to use Google Analytics to improve website performance.
2) AdWords 101: The Beginner's Guide to AdWords: How to setup and optimize your AdWords account. (Completed)
3) Google Adwords: Essential Tips for Profitable Campaigns: Learn how NOT to lose money on your adwords campaigns, do it right from the start. (Completed)
4) Learn AdWords in 60 Minutes: A comprehensive introduction to Google Adwords, for business owners who want to promote their businesses on Google. (Completed)
5) How to make a WordPress website 2016: A-Z guide to creating amazing website from Scratch! Using the newest version of Wordpress. (Ongoing)
6) Social Media Management: Digital marketing training to Learn How to Use Social Media, Social Media Strategy and Social Media Marketing. (Ongoing)
7) Diploma in E-Business: How to build a successful online business. (Ongoing)
8) Landing Pages with wordpress: Creating attractive and beautiful landing pages. (Completed)
9) Landing Pages that convert- no coding: Creating high-converting landing pages with great response. (Completed)
Please click on the link to see my certificates: See the completed certifications
Dec - 2016 Have received NOKUT’s general recognition for my Bachelors and Masters which is an
evaluation of foreign higher education against the Norwegian degree structure.
Reference: 16/01942, Oslo, Norway.
2004 - 2007 Master Of Computer Applications (Masters Program) – FIRST CLASS,
2001 - 2004 Applied Science – Information Technology ( Bachelors Program) – FIRST
CLASS, Namakkal, India.
Projects & Seminars:
May 2007 – Internal Audit System (Real Time Project), This project is for auditing purpose. It defines the requirements of 3i-Infotech Internal Audit Team during the course of implementation of PREMIA.
November 2006 – Online Real Estate (Mini Project), Online Real Estate is a project that deals with purchasing houses and plots online. The users also get online tips for painting and interior decoration.
November 2006 – Intranet (Seminar), Briefly explains the intranet concepts, advantages, disadvantages, intranet leadership, working of intranet, outsourcing your intranet and more.
April 2004 – Cartoon Animation (Main Project), It was a multimedia project with different cartoon characters. The characters were designed using Adobe Photoshop and the animation was made using Adobe Aftereffects.
Very good in using the computer tools. Daily use of Office Suite and Internet. Knowledge in HTML, VB, Asp.net, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Swish, TOAD, Oracle.
English written & spoken, Tamil written & Spoken, Eagerly learning Norsk.
Activities with family, crafts, working on the internet, Gardening, Photography.